Kom je ons team versterken? Bekijk onze vacatures en wie weet tot snel!
REMOTE Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist - 10-15 hours
We’re Allerion: the Netherlands leading provider of sustainable and progressive custom designed toys. As a family-based company, we bring family values to the Allerion brand. Our customer is always at the forefronts of our mind, and we will go above and beyond to ensure they are happy, safe and satisfied.
In this role, you will focus on improving our e-commerce conversion rate. Allerion has ambitious growth targets, and we believe a big part of that growth is fueled by improving the way we sell our product digitally. One important aspect is increasing our e-commerce conversion rate. Furthermore, this role will be the go-to-person in sharing best practices on continuous improvement & experimentation in Allerion. You’ll work together with our marketing team in ensuring we can improve and optimize Allerion as much as possible.
Right now, we are looking for a part-time conversion specialist (10-15 hours per week), but this can easily move to a full-time position.
What would you work on?
- Analyze our website performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Optimizing conversion rate and average order value daily
- Create a CRO testing roadmap, that can be learned from and scaled
- Analyzing and optimizing the full online customer journey. From first exposure to after sales touchpoints
- Continuously improve our landing pages to increase the conversion rates and quality
- Use insights from psychology, Google Analytics, and your CRO knowledge to create hypothesis
- Set up and execute the A/B and multivariate experiments to test your hypothesis
- Analyze and evaluate the results of the tests (end-to-end)
- In case of successful tests, support the team in implementing the changes on the website
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in CRO, CRM, UX, digital marketing and ecommerce
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing/E-Commerce, with at least 1 year of experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Demonstrable experience with (marketing) psychology
- You have hands-on experience in using A/B testing tools (Google Optimize is a plus!),
- web analytics and tracking
- Broad knowledge on digital marketing, eCommerce, web analytics, A/B testing, UX/UI and CRM
- You don’t mind working remotely and can handle being independent
- You are data-driven; you do not make decisions on gut feeling but on hard numbers
- You have a commercial mind-set and are target driven
- You are fluent in either Dutch or English. Other languages are a bonus
- Are available for a minimum of 10 hours per week
- We are growing faster than ever. We are currently adding 75+ new items to our store every month. This gives you an enormous pool to fully develop your skills, work within different markets, and expand your portfolio.
- If you want to work on CRO within a fast-growing company and are ready to grow yourself and learn faster than you could ever imagine then Allerion could be the place for you.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world at any time. We’re extremely flexible in how and when you work, as long as you meet your deadlines.
We believe working at Allerion should, just like our products, help you lead a healthy and happy life. It's important to be able to work flexibly - where you work, when you work. Being able to head out for a run to clear your head, or being able to work from nature for a few weeks per year. How much time you spend in front of your keyboard isn't what matters.
That's why we work remote first. It means our way of working enables remote working for everyone. It's up to you where and when you want to work. We trust you to spend your time wisely. All our rituals and teams are designed for remote working. So whether you’re working on a beach in Bali or in front of your computer in Amsterdam, as long as you meet your deadlines, we don’t care.
Our main team is based in the Netherlands, but this is not a must. You can work in any country in the world. Ideally, you’d live in Europe considering time zones, but this is not a must for the right.
Happy at Allerion
✔ €3200 – 4800 salary based on full-time position (depending on experience and amount of hours)
✔ Lots of opportunities for personal growth and development
✔ Live & work from any country
✔ Decide when you work
✔ The ability to get real hands-on experience and see your work come to life
Did reading this get you excited? Great! Shoot us an email with your resume and portfolio to vacature @ allerion.nl before September 1st. We’d love to hear from you!
Allerion is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.